Das Water H2R reagent allows visual confirmation of the presence of hydrogen.
How to use?
1) Put the collected water up to 6 mL.
2) Add one drop of reagent and gently shake the included measuring container to mix.
3) When hydrogen is present, the blue reagent turns transparent.
4) When it becomes clear in the first drop, the “dissolved hydrogen concentration” can be confirmed according to “how
many drops of reagent can be made total in total” by dropping the reagent one drop at a time.
5) Reacts with about 0.1 ppm of hydrogen per drop of reagent.
Dissolved Hydrogen Concentration = Number of Drops * 100ppb; For Example: 10 drops = 10*100ppb = 1000ppb
Detection of dissolved hydrogen content in water
|Capacity per bottle|
Do not drink, keep away from the eye
hydrogen inhalation machine, hydrogen breathing machine, hydrogen water bottle